A British company invented a new type of wireless charger. It looks like a plastic mouse pad. It can charge a mobile phone or the like on a pad and can charge multiple devices at the same time.
According to the British "New Scientist" magazine published on the 22nd, this "mouse pad" is equipped with a dense array of small coils, which can generate a magnetic field and transmit energy to an electronic device equipped with a dedicated receiver coil for charging. Magnetic alloys are wound around wires, resemble chewing gum in size and shape, and can be easily attached to electronic devices.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Connector Market Has Huge Room For Future Devel...
- Production And Testing For Micro 9g Servo 180de...
- Chinese Consumers Use Mobile Devices Will Surpa...
- Canton Fair: Foresee The Future Of The USB Type...
- USB Type-C Features And Advantages
- Is Wireless Charger Hurting The Phone?
- Wireless Charger Hot
- Application Status And Development Trend Of 3D ...
- Phone Charging