1. The method of processing the receiver's input signal;
2. The way to control the initial current of the servo motor, to reduce the non-reaction zone (the control area that does not respond to small signals), increase the resolution and produce more fixed force.
3. When the servo is idling, no power is transmitted to the servo motor. When there is a signal input to move the servo, or when the rocker arm of the servo receives external force, the rudder reacts to transmit power (voltage) to the steering motor.
4. The "disadvantage" of analog servos is that assuming a short power pulse, followed by a long pause, does not give the motor much incentive to turn, which means that if there is a relatively small control action, the rudder The machine will send a very small initial pulse to the motor, which is very inefficient.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Connector Market Has Huge Room For Future Devel...
- Production And Testing For Micro 9g Servo 180de...
- Chinese Consumers Use Mobile Devices Will Surpa...
- Canton Fair: Foresee The Future Of The USB Type...
- USB Type-C Features And Advantages
- Is Wireless Charger Hurting The Phone?
- Wireless Charger Hot
- Application Status And Development Trend Of 3D ...