USB Type-C, the latest revision of the popular standard, is becoming the standard for high-speed data communication in consumer devices such as laptops and smartphones. Taking advantage of USB’s Alternate Mode capability, HDMI is the latest high-speed data standard to issue a specification defining its use in a USB Type-C environment. Designers can expect to see other popular video standards join DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, MHL, and HDMI, in jumping on the Alternate Mode bandwagon.
Since HDMI is such a popular standard, expect to see HDMI-specific Alternate Mode chipsets make their appearance soon.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- What Does USBPD Win?
- The Major Breakthrough In 3D Printing On The Co...
- Why Are Mobile Wireless Charging Products So Hot?
- Samsung Note9 Official Latest News: Or With Hig...
- Morphing 3D-printed Objects Move By Magnetism
- 3D Printing Development Focuses On Material Inn...
- USB-C, USB 3.1, And Transfer Rates
- New Wireless Charger
- A 3D-Printed Robot Actuator
- 5 Things To Consider When Looking For The Best ...