According to industry experts' forecasts, the USB car charger market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 1.64% during 2016-2020. The USB car charger is an electronic device plugged into a car's DC power outlet. The device consumes the minimum power of a car battery and can charge smart phones and any other electronic devices.
The development of broadband and wireless infrastructure will become the key driver for the growth of the USB car charger market. The availability of high-speed Internet has increased the adoption of advanced video communication technologies, leading to higher demand for digital content and high-bandwidth network connectivity. Service providers need to add wireless network infrastructure and electronic equipment to meet the growing market demand. To address this challenge, smartphone and tablet vendors have integrated high-performance processors into their devices to handle complex network operations. These high-performance network operations consume a lot of battery power and therefore require frequent battery charging. USB car chargers will become practical to ensure that users will not run out of power when they travel for long periods of time.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Car Charger, Ninety Percent Of People Use The W...
- How To Control The Speed Of The Servo?
- What Are The Opportunities Of 3D Printing?
- The Netherlands Uses 3D Printing Technology To ...
- Google Pixel 3 Series Or Will Support Wireless ...
- BMW And MIT Create The First 3D-Printed Inflata...
- DC Servo Motors Applications
- Selecting A Servo Motor
- USB-C, USB 3.1 Not Always Hooked Together
- USB Type-C Adds HDMI