Misunderstanding 1: The current output from the car charger cannot be greater than the maximum rated input power of the mobile phone
The correct charging current "can not be small
Misunderstanding 2: There is no need to use the car charger with USB interface on the car
In fact, this idea is wrong, because most of the car's USB interface is set for audio data transmission, so part of the vehicle's interface current is far less 5V / 1A
Misunderstanding 3: The more the USB interface, the slower the charging speed
The current depends on the voltage and does not depend on how much the USB interface
Misunderstanding 4: After the car is turned off, you must unplug the car chargers, otherwise it will make the battery loss
The realization of the cigarette lighter in most cars is already ACC rather than constant power, which means that the car can turn off when it is turned off. This is a safe practice.
Misunderstanding 5: Do not pay attention to the maximum power of the expansion port
Car refrigerators, car vacuum cleaners, such a large power must first see clearly, the power is how much, look at their own car charger expansion port can not be used, generally marked on the box or brochure.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- How To Choose The New Energy Bus Cooling Fan?
- LG G7 Wireless Charging: What To Know
- 3D Printing Chinese Food
- HP And Siemens PLM Expand Partnership To Provid...
- Nanfu Launches First World Cup Wireless Charge:...
- Axial Fan
- IPhone Missed USB-C? Apple's New Patent: Future...
- USB Car Charger Market Growth Rate Of 1.64% In ...
- Car Charger, Ninety Percent Of People Use The W...
- How To Control The Speed Of The Servo?