Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile support USB 3.1, USB-C, alternate modes, billboard device class, power delivery and USB Dual-Role support.
Windows 8.1 added USB-C and billboard support in an update.
Linux has supported USB 3.0 since kernel version 2.6.31 and USB version 3.1 since kernel version 4.6.
OS X Yosemite supports USB 3.1, USB-C, alternate modes, and power delivery.
FreeBSD released the Extensible Host Controller Interface, supporting USB 3.0, with release 8.2
Android Marshmallow works with USB 3.1 and USB-C.
Chrome OS supports USB 3.1 and USB-C starting with the Chromebook Pixel 2015 and supports alternate modes, power delivery, and USB Dual-Role support.
MacOS High Sierra supports USB 3.1, USB-C, and other form of power delivery and display options.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- USB Car Charger Market Drivers
- Positional Rotation And Continuous Rotation Ser...
- Centrifugal Industrial Fans
- How Can I Make The Most Of Wireless Charging?
- 3D Printed Teeth Kill Bacteria
- Two Difference Of The Servo Motor And Stepper M...
- Social Evaluation Of Wire Charger
- How To Charge Your IPhone Faster
- HDMI Cables Have Standards
- This Is The Future Of Wireless Charging