The use of wireless magnetic induction charging equipment can be invisible, the equipment wear rate is low, the application range is wide, the area of the public charging area is relatively reduced, but the reduced floor area share will not be too large.
With high technical content and convenient operation, relatively long-distance wireless power conversion can be implemented, but the transmission distance of high-power wireless charging is limited to within 5 meters and not too far
Easy to operate.
Although the technical content of equipment is high, the economic cost of equipment is high and maintenance costs are high.
Due to the realization of long-distance high power wireless magnetoelectric conversion, the energy consumption of the equipment is high. As the distance and power of wireless charging devices increase, the loss of useless power will increase.
The wireless charging technology device itself realizes the secondary energy conversion, that is, after the step-down (or direct) conversion of the network power to the DC power, a higher-frequency switch-controlled AC conversion output is performed. Since high-power AC/DC conversion is the cause of the secondary wireless transmission of electrical energy, the electromagnetic spatial magnetic loss ratio is too large.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- How To Charge Your IPhone Faster
- HDMI Cables Have Standards
- This Is The Future Of Wireless Charging
- Car Charger GPS Positioning
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of DC Cooling Fan
- To Break The Wireless Charging Dilemma, We Must...
- MCU Solution And SoC Solution
- Victoria's Secret 3D Underwear
- Consumer Electronics Wireless Charging Developm...
- Wireless Charging Technology Should Be Graduall...