A5 Venture Network reported on June 14, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to meet with everyone in the second half of this year, and now details about the phone have been gradually exposed.
Appearance, Samsung Galaxy Note will use a full-view curved screen, the back of the fingerprint down, to avoid accidentally touch the camera when unlocking.
In terms of configuration, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/Exynos 9810 dual-platform, with 6GB of memory and up to 256GB of storage.
In addition, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is also equipped with a new wireless charger, its model is EP-N6100, its input is 12V/2.1A, although the output is not mentioned, but the increase in input power indicates that Samsung will be Galaxy Note 9 is equipped with higher power wireless charging.
Samsung note9 will debut in August this year, the specific date did not inform.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Morphing 3D-printed Objects Move By Magnetism
- 3D Printing Development Focuses On Material Inn...
- USB-C, USB 3.1, And Transfer Rates
- New Wireless Charger
- A 3D-Printed Robot Actuator
- 5 Things To Consider When Looking For The Best ...
- Analysis Of The Three Major Trends In The Devel...
- WPC Releases 2018 Wireless Charging Global Surv...
- 3D Print Pocket Edition Chongqing City Will Dec...
- About The Wireless Charger To Make Macbook To B...