A British company invented a new type of wireless charger that looks like
Like a plastic mouse pad, the phone can be charged on the pad, and can charge multiple devices at the same time.
According to the British "New Scientist" magazine published on the 22nd, this "mouse pad" is equipped with a dense array of small coils that can generate a magnetic field and transmit energy to an electronic device equipped with a dedicated receiver coil for charging. The receiving coil is made of a magnetic alloy wound around a wire. It is similar in size and shape to chewing gum and can be easily attached to electronic equipment.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- A 3D-Printed Robot Actuator
- 5 Things To Consider When Looking For The Best ...
- Analysis Of The Three Major Trends In The Devel...
- WPC Releases 2018 Wireless Charging Global Surv...
- 3D Print Pocket Edition Chongqing City Will Dec...