As the Russian World Cup approached in 2018, Nanfu recently announced the world's first World Cup wireless charging, claiming to be the world's thinnest and smallest wireless charger, with a powerful performance of only 80 yuan, and once again acclaiming price butchers, causing great concern both at home and abroad.
The Aircharge limited edition wireless charger called Aircharge is 4 millimeters thick, less than half the thickness of the iPhone X, thinner and lighter than the biscuit, and aptly called the cookie wireless charger.
The reason why it can be made so thin is that Nanfu has adopted the world's first Air-thin thinning technology for this product, and innovatively removes the heating circuit completely from the charging tray, leaving only the induction coil. To achieve a thin but also not hot, low-temperature charging security, effective protection of mobile phone batteries.
On the mobile phone model, because Nanfu is a member of the International Wireless Charging Alliance and supports the international standard wireless charging protocol, it can not only charge Apple's iPhone 8 and iPhone X, but also Samsung, Nokia, and even wireless of Xiaomi, Huawei, Hammer, etc. Charging models can support, so that with the charge.
In terms of security, with intelligent FOD detection, intelligent temperature-controlled charging can detect the temperature of the device. When the temperature is too high, it will stop charging and automatically recharge when the temperature is reduced.
The traditional wireless charger only has a coil in the middle, and it takes effort to align and lay down to charge normally, but the Nanfu World Cup biscuit wireless charge is not needed. The compact round panel is a coil, and the mobile phone can be charged without being time-consuming. Strive to align the back of the phone, very humane.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Axial Fan
- IPhone Missed USB-C? Apple's New Patent: Future...
- USB Car Charger Market Growth Rate Of 1.64% In ...
- Car Charger, Ninety Percent Of People Use The W...
- How To Control The Speed Of The Servo?
- What Are The Opportunities Of 3D Printing?
- The Netherlands Uses 3D Printing Technology To ...
- Google Pixel 3 Series Or Will Support Wireless ...
- BMW And MIT Create The First 3D-Printed Inflata...
- DC Servo Motors Applications