Recently, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has exposed a new patent application filed by Apple. The patent application can be seen that Apple intends to innovate the lightning cable.
According to foreign media reports, Apple filed a new patent on Thursday to show the design of several waterproof Lightning and USB-C connectors.
From the perspective of the patent map, the new type of lightning connector focuses on the waterproof function. The Lightning connector features a new trapezoidal design and a rubber gasket design that can be "unfolded" after being inserted into the iPhone or iPad to create a relatively sealed condition that increases the resistance of the liquid to the device.
The application describes this way: "A tight seal will be formed between the accessory and the electronic device to prevent liquid intrusion, which will allow the accessory to function properly in a wet, dirty environment."
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- USB Car Charger Market Growth Rate Of 1.64% In ...
- Car Charger, Ninety Percent Of People Use The W...
- How To Control The Speed Of The Servo?
- What Are The Opportunities Of 3D Printing?
- The Netherlands Uses 3D Printing Technology To ...
- Google Pixel 3 Series Or Will Support Wireless ...
- BMW And MIT Create The First 3D-Printed Inflata...
- DC Servo Motors Applications
- Selecting A Servo Motor
- USB-C, USB 3.1 Not Always Hooked Together