1. First of all, you have to make sure that your computer and TV have HDMI interface, if not, you can use DVI-HDMI adapter cable.
2. Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI connector of your computer and TV.
3. There will be two desktops in the desktop right-click properties-display.
4. Click on the No. 2 screen and click on the bottom to expand the desktop to this screen. Your computer's desktop extends to the TV.
5. Then drag the window to the TV.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Connector Market Has Huge Room For Future Devel...
- Production And Testing For Micro 9g Servo 180de...
- Chinese Consumers Use Mobile Devices Will Surpa...
- Canton Fair: Foresee The Future Of The USB Type...