Air conditioners are great, but they aren't for everyone. Whether your space can't accommodate one or you want to save money on a more energy-efficient option, these fans that cool like air conditioners aren't playing second fiddle — they're just as good, if not better, than many of the cooling units out there.
There are a lot of different types of fans, and buying one isn't a matter of clicking on the first highly-rated option you find. The three main types you'll find on the market include tower fans, which resemble small towers and can be kept on the floor or a desk, depending on their size; floor fans; and box fans that you can also place on the ground, but are more often mounted into windows.
It's important to decide whether you'll need a fan that you can carry from room to room or a weightier, sturdier option that'll basically live in one place. And from there, of course, the size of your room should guide you in choosing a model that's powerful enough to cool the entire space.
A preference for quiet fans that won't keep you up at night is another consideration — most of the options on this list are either peacefully silent or give off subtle white noise, though industrial-strength fans may be noisier.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- New Small Servo Motors For Short-stroke Movemen...
- Servo Motor Range With Ultra-Compact 40mm Frame...
- Scientists Design Potentially Life-Saving 3D-Pr...
- 3D-Printed Objects Connect With Wi-Fi – No Elec...
- Why Wireless Charging Tech Is Up In The Air
- How To Connect A Screen To A Laptop
- The Insider Pick: HDMI Cables
- Common Industrial Applications For Servo Motors
- Hearing Loss Could be Treated with 3D-Printed I...
- Why Do We Combine A Servo Motor With A Gearbox