The HDMI standard was born in 2002. Hitachi, Panasonic, Philips, Silicon Image, Sony, Thomson, Toshiba and seven companies jointly established the HDMI high-definition multimedia interface organization, and began to develop a new digital video/audio interface technology that meets the HD standards. After more than half a year's preparation work, the HDMI organization officially released the HDMI 1.0 version standard on December 9, 2002, marking that HDMI technology has officially entered the stage of history.
The HDMI 1.4 version can already support 4K(4K HDMI cable), but is subject to a bandwidth of 10.2Gbps, and can only reach a resolution of 3840×2160 and a frame rate of 30 FPS.
HDMI 2.0's bandwidth has been expanded to 18Gbps, supports plug-and-play and hot-swappable, supports 3840×2160 resolution and 50FPS, 60FPS frame rate. At the same time support up to 32 channels in audio, and the highest sampling rate of 1536kHz. HDMI 2.0 does not define new data lines and connectors and interfaces, so it can maintain perfect backward compatibility with HDMI 1.x. Existing Type 2 data lines can be used directly. HDMI 2.0 will not replace HDMI 1.x, but based on the latter's enhancements, any device that wants to support HDMI 2.0 must first ensure basic support for HDMI 1.x.
The standard can provide up to 48Gbps of bandwidth. More specifically, the new HDMI 2.1 standard now supports 7680×4320@60Hz and 4K@120hz. Among them, 4K includes true 4K 4096×2160 pixels and 3840×2160 pixels, while in the HDMI 2.0 specification, only 4K@60Hz is supported. And each pixel has up to 12bit color depth, for Intel, NVIDA and AMD, this will be great news.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Best 12v USB Car Charger 2018
- Semi-cyborg? 3D Printer Puts Electronics Direct...
- 3D-printing Problem Used To Create Self-folding...
- Global HDMI Cable Market Outlook 2018-2023
- Future Technology Of Wireless Charging
- AC Servo Motor Market Outlook, Forecast 2018-2024
- How To Invest Smartly In Industrial Fans
- Cable-free Charging In The Car? Yes, It's Possible
- Want Fast Charging? Don’t Use Your Car’s USB Ports
- 3Doodler Takes Classroom Creativity To Another ...