On April 20, 2018, Wei Wei, CEO of Wei Ge Technology was invited to attend the 2018 China Wireless Charging Industry Summit. At the meeting, Yu Feng published a keynote speech on "Discussion on Trends of Consumer Electronics Wireless Charging."
Review of wireless charging history
In 2008, the wireless charging alliance WPC was established;
In 2012, the wireless charging alliance A4WP was established;
In 2012, the first Nokia Lumia 810 mobile phone that truly meets the Qi standard was released;
In 2015, Samsung S6 built-in wireless charging;
In 2017, Apple, Xiaomi and Huawei joined WPC;
In September 2017, iPhone X built-in wireless charging;
In 2018, the millet MIX 2S and Huawei Mate RS have built-in wireless charging.
In 2018, the radio market demanded blowouts, followed by a price war for wireless charging. For wireless charging, pursuing cost reductions, while bringing greater sales, has also hindered the development of technology to some extent.
As a booming technology, how to improve the performance of wireless charging technology is a problem that every wireless charging practitioner must consider.
How fast wireless charging can be
Limited by the temperature rise of the mobile phone, the current mainstream fast charging power is around 20W. Wireless charging is less at high-voltage output and low-voltage output, and the wireless charging power of about 10W is equivalent to the charging power consumption of about 20W wired charging (possibly higher).
How large can the charging area be?
Increasing the number of coils is the most common solution in the market for extending the chargeable area of wireless charging, but increasing the number of coils also means increased costs.
How far can the charging distance be?
Need to reach 35mm vertical charging distance, need to do the following:
1. First of all, in the 35mm category, a greater proportion of the flux of the transmitting coil is along the vertical direction;
2. Most of the magnetic flux that needs to be confined near the mobile phone encounters the receiver-side coil, thereby avoiding excessive heating of the mobile phone body;
3. It is necessary to be able to excite and drive such a transmitting coil with a reasonable input voltage.
The future we can expect
The wireless charging function of the mobile phone is popular, and wireless charging is fully covered in public places. When you go out, you do not need to worry about the problem of insufficient battery life.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Wireless Charging Technology Should Be Graduall...
- Will The Development Of The Artificial Intellig...
- Knowing When To Trash A HDMI Cable
- The Use Of Car Charger Misunderstanding
- How To Choose The New Energy Bus Cooling Fan?
- LG G7 Wireless Charging: What To Know
- 3D Printing Chinese Food
- HP And Siemens PLM Expand Partnership To Provid...
- Nanfu Launches First World Cup Wireless Charge:...
- Axial Fan