3D printing (also known as "additive manufacturing") has become an important force to promote a new round of technological innovation and industrial change. The biomedical field has become an important application area of 3D printing technology due to its large demand, high degree of personalization, and high value-added products. At present, biological 3D printing technology has been applied to preoperative planning, in vitro medical devices, dental, metal implants and other fields.
In the future, it will develop into biodegradable implants and 3D printed biological tissues/organs.
Next: No Information
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- Phone Charging
- Servo Concept
- Digital Servo
- Cooling Fans, Leading The Market With Performance
- How Large Is The Cooling Effect Of Industrial C...
- Do You Know The Birth And Recently Development ...
- Best 12v USB Car Charger 2018
- Semi-cyborg? 3D Printer Puts Electronics Direct...
- 3D-printing Problem Used To Create Self-folding...
- Global HDMI Cable Market Outlook 2018-2023