“Manufacturing must transform with new tools. Do manufacturing innovations and what are important? One of them is material.” Recently, the 5th World 3D Printing Technology Industry Conference was held in Dali, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province. At the opening of the town, Seeram Ramakrisnna, a member of the Royal Academy of Engineering and a member of the Singapore Academy of Engineering pointed out at the conference that it is important to maintain innovation in materials in order to maintain the speed of world 3D printing, especially in China.
In his opinion, technological innovations including 3D printing will bring sustainable development and the best smart manufacturing to the world because the whole process is controllable and almost zero pollution. “The potential for 3D printed in the future is very large. The main limiting factor now is that the printing supplies are not diversified enough.” Seeram Ramakrisnna believes that if we can diversify and make micro-structures better, we can also manage better. This kind of technology can be applied to all industries.
With the application of innovative 3D printing materials in the medical field is more and more widely used. It can be tailored to the customer and offers several aspects such as simulation printing of bones, dentistry, and human organs. Seeram Ramakrisnna said that the quality of the prosthesis printed with titanium metal powder is very high. "The prosthesis implantation needs to meet the functional requirements of the human body. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive, has a design sense, and is porous. The titanium metal powder just meets these characteristics.
In addition to materials, the characteristics of additive technology and the application of electronic silk spinning technology can further expand the application of 3D printing in the medical field. Seeram Ramakrisnna said: "I am very optimistic about the future of 3D printing technology."
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- 3D Printing 3D Design
- USB-C, USB 3.1, And Transfer Rates
- New Wireless Charger
- A 3D-Printed Robot Actuator
- 5 Things To Consider When Looking For The Best ...
- Analysis Of The Three Major Trends In The Devel...
- WPC Releases 2018 Wireless Charging Global Surv...
- 3D Print Pocket Edition Chongqing City Will Dec...
- About The Wireless Charger To Make Macbook To B...