The design process of three-dimensional printing is: firstly modeling by computer modeling software, and then “partitioning” the built three-dimensional model into a layer-by-layer cross-section, ie, slicing, so as to guide the printer to print layer by layer.
The standard file format for collaboration between design software and printers is the STL file format. An STL file uses a triangular face to approximate the surface of a simulated object. The smaller the triangular face, the higher the generated surface resolution. PLY is a scanner that generates a three-dimensional file by scanning, and the generated VRML or WRL file is often used as an input file for full-color printing.
- Axial Flow Fan Energy Saving
- The Benefits Of Wireless Fast Charging
- 3D Printing Applications
- HDMI Cable Usage
- Data Cable Classification
- Cooling Fan Installation Skills
- Car Charger Features
- What Is The Difference Between A Digital Servo ...
- Wireless Charger Related Reports
- Connector Market Has Huge Room For Future Devel...
- Production And Testing For Micro 9g Servo 180de...
- Chinese Consumers Use Mobile Devices Will Surpa...
- Canton Fair: Foresee The Future Of The USB Type...
- USB Type-C Features And Advantages
- Is Wireless Charger Hurting The Phone?
- Wireless Charger Hot
- Application Status And Development Trend Of 3D ...
- Phone Charging
- Servo Concept