TPE raw materials are currently the mainstream of production data lines, and are perfectly applied to electronic equipment accessories (data cables, earphone cables, audio cables, etc.).
The TPE material is a material that has high elasticity, high strength, high resilience of rubber, and features that can be injection-molded. Non-toxic, environmentally safe, wide application range, excellent colorability, soft touch, weather resistance, fatigue resistance and temperature resistance, superior processing performance, no need for vulcanization, can be recycled to reduce costs, and can be used for secondary injection molding. With PP, PE, PC, PS, ABS and other base materials coated and bonded, can also be molded alone.
The difference between TPE and PVC:
TPE-thermoplastic elastomer is a new material with high elasticity, high strength and high resilience. TPE's soft touch, good weatherability, and no plasticizer make it an environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
PVC-polyvinyl chloride is a toxic chlorine-containing resin. Plasticizers are added during processing. The greater the content of plasticizers, the softer the material. Polyvinyl chloride plastic products will gradually decompose hydrogen chloride gas at a relatively high temperature, such as about 50°C. This gas will affect the human body. harmful.
Compared with PVC, TPE is more resistant to high temperature and low temperature, has better elasticity, and is more environmentally friendly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Spaced Wireless Charging
- Qi Agreement
- Wireless Charging Transmitter - Fixed Frequency...
- 5 Elements of Car Charger Purchase
- Common Car Charging Solution
- 3D Printing
- The Principle of Servo Motor
- Servo PWM Signal Introduction
- DC Fan
- Cooling Fan Classification