The Wi-Po technology, which is a Wi-Po magnetic resonance wireless charging technology, utilizes a high-frequency constant-amplitude alternating magnetic field generating device to generate a 6.78-MHz resonant magnetic field to achieve a farther transmission distance.
The technology realizes communication control through Bluetooth 4.0, which is safe and reliable, and can support one-to-many synchronous communication. It also has over-temperature, over-voltage, over-current protection, and foreign object detection functions. Because this technology uses a space magnetic field, energy will not be emitted like electromagnetic waves, so it will not cause radiation damage to the human body.
Wi-Po magnetic resonance wireless charging can be applied to various scenarios such as mobile phones, computers, smart wearables, smart homes, medical equipments, and electric cars.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Two Types of 3D Printing FDM Support
- The Main Features of the HDMI 2.1 Specification
- HDMI Data Transmission
- Three Dimensional (3D) Bioprinting
- 3-D Printing Further Advancements
- The USB Type-C Connector Specification
- 5W, 7.5W and 10W WIRELESS CHARGING MODELS
- What Does Servo Motor Mean?
- Techopedia Explains Servo Motor