If you look closely (with a microscope) at a page of text from your home printer, you’ll see the letters don’t just stain the paper, they’re actually sitting slightly on top of the surface of the page.
In theory, if you printed over that same page a few thousand times, eventually the ink would build up enough layers on top of each other to create a solid 3D model of each letter. That idea of building a physical form out of tiny layers is how the first 3D printers worked.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Resonance
- HDMI Technical Advantages
- Division and Function of Servo Signal Lline
- DC Cooling Fan is Mainly Used in What Areas
- What are the Characteristics of Industrial Cool...
- The USB Type-C Connector Specification
- HDMI 1.4 Data Rates
- Car Charger USB Interface
- Wireless Charging Technology