DFP is a USB Type-C port on the host or hub, connected to the device;
UFP is a USB Type-C port on the device or hub, connected to the host or hub DFP;
DRP is a USB Type-C port that can work as a DFP or UFP;
Note: The above DRP is different from USB-PD DRP. USB-PD DRP refers to the power ports as Power Source and Sink. For example, the USB Type-C port on a laptop supports USB-PD DRP, either as a Power Source (when connected to a USB flash drive or mobile phone) or as a Sink (when connected to a monitor or a power adapter).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- What Is the Difference between Cypress's USB-PD...
- Classification of Fans
- DC Cooling Fans’ Storage and Maintenance
- Stepping motor
- servo motor
- Steering gear
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle
- Terminal Wire
- Effective Distance of HDMI High-Definition Tran...
- USB Cable Sequence