Some people said that USB's cable sequence is too complicated, but it is not. As long as we understand a few of them, we can clearly understand. First, there are four standard wiring colors: red, white, and green. These four colors correspond to each other. 1, 2, 3, 4, and four pins, these four lines also represent, 1 is the power supply, 2 is the data, 3 is the data, 4 is still the power, the arrangement is also regular, usually red and white Green black, the arrangement of these four colors is arranged from left to right at a time.
The red line represents the power supply, which is usually represented by the words VCC. The white and green lines represent the positive and negative lines, respectively, and are also represented by the letters -DATA- and -DATA+. The black represents the The ground line is represented by the letter ground.
At present, USB is a very common type of PC interface. It can be said to be universal and easy to understand. There are only four lines to manage different functions. When connecting, USB should be careful not to mix up. Order, otherwise it will hurt your equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Wireless Charging Receiver
- Fan Selection
- Waterproof, Moisture-proof Cooling Fan
- Servomotor Mechanism
- Industrial Cooling Fan
- How does inductive charging work?
- HDMI Cable Applications
- Finishing of 3D Printing
- Qi Features and Specifications
- Servo Motors VS Stepper Motors