The current wireless charging technology is constantly maturing, the development of technology is steadily progressing, and international standards are gradually being shaped. There are currently three mainstream wireless charging standards: the Power Matters Alliance (PMA) standard, the Qi standard, and the Alliance for Wireless Power (A4WP) standard.
Among the three major standards, the Qi standard is an international standard established by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), the world's first standardization organization promoting wireless charging technology, on December 17, 2008. At present, WPC is the wireless charging technology standards organization with the most widely used and most widely deployed products in the world. WPC has more than 200 member companies worldwide, mostly world-class giants in communications products. The Wireless Power Transmission Alliance initiated by Philips and Fulton has developed for more than five years. There are currently 212 members and 515 wireless charging products have passed Qi authentication, including Samsung Galaxy S-View Flip Cover and other mobile phones. Charger products include Nokia, LG, Panasonic, Sony, Moto, Sharp, Fujitsu, NEC, Pantech and others. This fully demonstrates the rapid development of WPC's Qi wireless charging technology in various fields. On August 31, 2010, the Wireless Charging Alliance formally introduced Qi wireless charging technology to China in Beijing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- USB1.1 and USB2.0
- USB device advantages
- Micro-USB Connector Features and Benefits
- Lightning interface
- Network cable - twisted pair
- AV interface
- Alligator Clip
- Twisted Pair Common Models
- HDMI Interface Type Introduction
- Fast charge / continuous charge / trickle charge