The USB Type-C connector specification introduced some significant changes to the familiar Type-A and Type-B versions. To the casual observer, two features stand out:
The Type-C measures 8.3mm x 2.5mm, much smaller than the USB Type-A and -B connectors, but contains 24 pins compared to only four in the earlier versions.
The Type-C connector is reversible and operates equally in any orientation. To accomplish this, the connector pinout is symmetrical; regardless of which row is on top, all the signals are in the same relative positions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- 5W, 7.5W and 10W WIRELESS CHARGING MODELS
- What Does Servo Motor Mean?
- Techopedia Explains Servo Motor
- The structure of the power cables and data cables
- What is the role of magnetic separator in the Q...
- The Description with Production Processing of T...