Button cell, also known as button cell, the battery likes a small button. In general, the diameter is larger and the thickness is thinner. The button battery is divided from the appearance to the battery, the corresponding battery divides into the columnar battery, the square battery, the special-shaped battery.
Button batteries are widely used in micro electronic products due to their small size. The diameter ranges from 4.8 to 30mm, with a thickness ranging from 1 to 7.7mm. Generally used as a mobile power supply for all kinds of electronic products. Such as computer motherboards, electronic watches, electronic dictionaries, electronic scales, memory cards, remote controls, electric toys, cardiac pacemakers, electronic hearing aids, registers, cameras, etc.
Button batteries are divided into two categories: chemical batteries and physical batteries. Its chemical battery is the most common. They consist of positive electrodes, negative electrodes and their electrolytes. His appearance is rusty rigid material, as a positive pole. A circular cover with a negative electrode of stainless steel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Type C cable with PD function make the charging...
- Wireless charging principle
- Three major wireless charging technology allian...
- USB1.1 and USB2.0
- USB device advantages
- Micro-USB Connector Features and Benefits
- Lightning interface
- Network cable - twisted pair
- AV interface
- Alligator Clip