The main structure of the power cable is outer sheath, inner sheath and conductor. The common conductor is comprised with copper wire and aluminum wire.
The outer sheath is also called the protective sleeve. It is the jacket of the cables. The outer sheath plays the role of protecting the power cables. The outer sheath has strong characteristics, such as high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, resistance to natural light interference, good winding performance, high service life, and environmental protection.
Inner sheath: the inner sheath is also called the insulation sheath. It is an indispensable middle part of the power cables. The main function of the insulated sheath is insulation, which ensures the electrical safety of the wires, so that there will not be any leakage between the copper wire and the air, and the material of the insulated sheath is soft and ensures a good inlay. In the middle layer.
Copper wire is the core part of the cables. It is also an important factor of quality control. Copper wire is the carrier of current and voltage. The density of copper wire directly affects the quality of the power cables. The quantity and flexibility of copper wire are also one of the factors to be considered.
The inner sheath is a layer of material that wraps the cable between the shielding layer and the wire core. It is usually PVC or polyethylene plastic. It also has low smoke and halogen-free material. In accordance with the technical requirements, so that the insulation layer will not contact with water, air or other objects, to avoid damp insulation and insulating layer from mechanical damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- What is the role of magnetic separator in the Q...
- The Description with Production Processing of T...
- About Wireless Charger
- What is the difference between HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 ?
- Principle of PWM intelligent controlled radiato...
- Some Misunderstandings about VGA, DVI and HDMI
- Characteristics of VGA、DVI、HDMI