There are no MCU microcontrollers in the electronic circuits of traditional analog servos and digital proportional servos (or standard servos), which are generally called analog servos. The old analog steering gear is connected to a Wheatstone bridge by a power operational amplifier, etc., and the brushless DC servo motor is driven based on the differential voltage generated by the comparison between the analog voltage control command and the feedback voltage of the mechanical linkage position sensor (potentiometer). Proceeds to the designated position. The digital proportional servo is the best type of analog servo. It is composed of a DC servo motor, a DC servo motor controller integrated circuit (IC), a reduction gear set and a feedback potentiometer. It is directly controlled by a DC servo motor control chip to receive the PWM form. The drive signal is controlled to quickly drive the motor to perform position output until the DC servo motor control chip detects that the feedback voltage from the position output linkage potentiometer is equal to the average effective voltage of the PWM control drive signal, and the motor is stopped to complete the position output.
Digital rudder electronic circuits with MCU microcontrollers are commonly known as digital servos. Digital servos have a faster response speed than analog servos, and have a small range of non-reaction areas, high positioning accuracy, and strong anti-jamming capabilities. Instead of analog servos, they are widely used in robots and airplanes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Difference between DC Fan and AC Fan
- What Are DFP, DRP, and UFP?
- What Is the Difference between Cypress's USB-PD...
- Classification of Fans
- DC Cooling Fans’ Storage and Maintenance
- Stepping motor
- servo motor
- Steering gear
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle
- Terminal Wire