The design and implementation of speed control driver, which is applied to two-phase brushless DC fan motor is presented in this thesis. In addition, motor coils current limiter, output-stage Snubber circuit, and lock detection and auto-restart circuit are added to the driver for the sake of increasing stability and robustness. Because of high frequency energizing noise and dispensable power consumption problems generated by open-loop fixed frequency PWM speed control approach, several closed-loop speed control methods with speed estimation signal feedback are adopted for improvement. Furthermore, this thesis proposes a sensorless driving control strategy to eliminate Hall sensor in rotor position detection, and similarly has closed-loop speed control methods to achieve the goal of driver cost reduction, size decrease, and good control performance.
Our company is professional fan factory, see our package box. I am confident that the box is firm and fand would not be damaged.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- The technology of 9V battery cables for toys an...
- Type C cable with PD function make the charging...
- Wireless charging principle
- Three major wireless charging technology allian...
- USB1.1 and USB2.0
- USB device advantages
- Micro-USB Connector Features and Benefits
- Lightning interface
- Network cable - twisted pair
- AV interface