From the structure analysis, the steering gear includes a small DC motor, plus a sensor, a control chip, a reduction gear set, and is integrated into an integrated housing. The rotation angle can be controlled by the input signal (usually a PWM signal and also a digital signal).
Because it is a simplified version, the three-loop control of the original servo motor is simplified into a ring, that is, only the position loop is detected. The low-cost solution is a potentiometer that is sensed by a resistor. Advanced solutions use Hall sensors or grating encoders.
Many of the servos used for the model are plastic housings and plastic gear sets. For example, the famous steering gear SG90, commonly known as 9g steering gear (because the weight is 9g).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle
- Terminal Wire
- Effective Distance of HDMI High-Definition Tran...
- USB Cable Sequence
- Wireless Charging Receiver
- Fan Selection
- Waterproof, Moisture-proof Cooling Fan
- Servomotor Mechanism
- Industrial Cooling Fan
- How does inductive charging work?