Compared with the small fan:
A covered area of 7.3M in diameter is approximately equal to the area covered by 50 small 0.75M fans. For example, in a 9,000-square-meter factory building, it is hoped that a full coverage effect will be achieved, requiring about 300 sets of small fans, and only 6 sets of industrial energy-saving fans. According to usage for 4 years, 8 months per year, 10 hours per day, total operation for 10,000 hours, power consumption of 90000 KW·h, small fan of 1080000KW·h, energy saving of 990000 KW·h, energy saving of 92%!
Used in conjunction with air conditioning, energy saving is more than 30%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- The Difference between Industrial Fans and Ordi...
- Characteristics of Car Charger
- Why the speed of digital servos is faster than ...
- Digital servo
- Moisture-proof cooling fan air volume
- The Simple Principle of PWM Intelligent Tempera...
- PWM intelligent temperature control fan features
- Steering engine control dead zone, hysteresis, ...
- Car Charger
- HDMI cable usage