First, the DC fan emits noise, and sometimes it is not necessarily a matter of fan quality.
The first point may be that the rotation of the fan's shaft does not work. We can add some lubricant to the shaft of the fan to ensure that there will be no noise due to friction.
The second reason is that when we first started buying DC fans, we didn't install the DC fans properly. We didn't have much noise at first. Over time, there was noise. We could reposition the DC fans so that the DC fan noise could be solved. Problem.
The third point is that the computer has been used for too long, there is no regular cleaning of dust, we only need to regularly clean the fan's dust to protect the DC fan noise to maintain balance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Axial fan classification
- The development of puzzle toys 2018
- How to use car charger