1. When using a DC fan, do not press the blades with your hands, and do not pull the power cord to protect the fan shape.
2. After purchasing a DC fan, use it within six months as much as possible. Because of the long time, the storage environment will affect the performance of the DC fan.
3. Do not store the DC fan in a corrosive gas environment. If you need work, consult the Wind Source Technology Department. Corresponding anti-corrosion fans will be provided to you.
4. In the environment where the fan is used, dust, water droplets and other impurities should be avoided. If necessary, the technical department can also be contacted.
5. In the running state of the DC fan, do not deliberately lock the fan for a long time. This will cause the high heat to burn the internal parts of the fan.
6, when the fan in the process of handling and use, falling from a height of more than 60mm, will affect the balance of the fan.
7. When installing the DC fan, pay attention to the noise caused by resonance and vibration.
8. Do not use too much force when fixing the fan to avoid damaging the fan.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Axial fan classification
- The development of puzzle toys 2018
- How to use car charger
- wireless charger iPhone X Samsung S6 iPad mobil...
- 3D Printing Technology