HDMI can not only meet the 1080P resolution, but also support digital audio formats such as DVD Audio, support for eight-channel 96kHz or stereo 192kHz digital audio transmission, can transmit uncompressed audio signals and video signals. HDMI can be used for set-top boxes, DVD players, personal computers, video games, integrated amplifiers, digital audio and televisions. HDMI can simultaneously transmit audio and video signals.
HDMI supports EDID, DDC2B, so HDMI-equipped devices have "plug-and-play" features, and signal sources and display devices will automatically "negotiate" to automatically select the most appropriate video/audio format.
Compared with DVI, the HDMI interface is smaller and the HDMI/DVI cable length is less than 8 meters. As long as one HDMI cable, you can replace up to 13 analog transmission lines, can effectively solve the problem behind the connection of the home entertainment system messy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Division and Function of Servo Signal Lline
- DC Cooling Fan is Mainly Used in What Areas
- What are the Characteristics of Industrial Cool...
- The USB Type-C Connector Specification
- HDMI 1.4 Data Rates
- Car Charger USB Interface
- Wireless Charging Technology
- USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Two Types of 3D Printing FDM Support