During the use of the HDMI cable, excessive bending of the wire should be avoided. For example, the wire core or the shielding layer, which is often damaged by folding or winding, may damage the wiring. Curved generally along the arc, will not damage the cable.
Pay attention to the brightness of the gold-plated interface, the better quality HDMI cables on the market is now 24K gold plated, which can effectively solve the problem of poor contact after plug in multiple times, so as to avoid signal loss and affect the picture effect.
Before wiring, be sure to use the equipment to test the quality of the wire before it can be formally laid. When putting the wire, wear dustproof caps on both ends to wrap the waterproof glue. Put the wire as far as possible. Do not pull the tube. Do not twist it and tie it. In order to avoid damage, resulting in HDMI internal capacitance and characteristic impedance structure, resulting in signal attenuation distortion.
The HDMI header is relatively fragile. It is recommended that it is necessary to embed two or more wires as a backup when embedding. It must be isolated from the strong wires.
Next: Car Charger
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Is It Effective To Use Industrial Fans in the W...
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
- Phones and Tablets with Built-in Qi Wireless Ch...
- AC Servo Motor
- Axial Fan Design
- Axial Fan Stalling Effect/Stall
- Car Charger Classification
- How Do 3D Printers Work?
- Why Is It Called 3D Printing?