Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD players
Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD, introduced in 2006, offer high-fidelity audio features that require HDMI for best results. The HDMI 1.4 specification (released in 2009) added support for 3D video and is used by all Blu-ray 3D compatible players.2014 that such Blu-ray UHD players will be required to include a HDMI 2.0 output that supports HDCP 2.2.
Digital cameras and camcorders
As of 2012, most consumer camcorders, as well as many digital cameras, are equipped with a mini-HDMI connector (type C connector).
As of 2014, some cameras also have 4K capability and 3D, even some cameras costing less than US$900. It needs at least a TV/monitor with HDMI 1.4a port.
PCs with a DVI interface are capable of video output to an HDMI-enabled monitor
The Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, PS3, PS TV, PS4, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch consoles support HDMI.
Some tablet computers, such as the Microsoft Surface, Motorola Xoom, BlackBerry PlayBook, Vizio Vtab 1008 and Acer Iconia Tab A500, implement HDMI using Micro-HDMI (Type D) ports. Others, such as the ASUS,Samsung ,Dell. Most Chinese-made tablets running Android OS provide HDMI output using a mini-HDMI (type C) port. Most new laptops and desktops now have built in HDMI as well.
Many recent mobile phones can produce output of HDMI video via either a micro-HDMI connector or MHL output. Some older phones may use SlimPort to achieve similar result.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Finishing of 3D Printing
- Qi Features and Specifications
- Servo Motors VS Stepper Motors
- How to Choose Cooling Fan
- The Sources of Cooling AC Fan Noise
- Digital Servo
- Servo Motor Speed Regulation Principle and How ...
- Stereo Lithography
- Wireless charger Standards
- Advantages of wireless charger