Compared with electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic resonance technology has a certain degree of latitude in distance. It can support wireless charging from several centimeters to several meters and is more flexible in use.
Electromagnetic resonance also uses two coils that are perfectly matched to each other. When one coil is energized, a magnetic field is generated. The other coil thus resonates and the resulting current can light the lamp or charge the device.
In addition to the long distance, the electromagnetic resonance method can also charge multiple devices at the same time, and there is no strict restriction on the location of the device. The flexibility of use ranks first among all technologies.
In terms of transmission efficiency, the electromagnetic resonance method can reach 40% to 60%. Although it is relatively low, it is also commercially available without any problems.
The electromagnetic resonance method transmits electric energy in the form of "radio frequency" or non-radioactive resonance "magnetic resonance" of electromagnetic waves. It has high efficiency and very good flexibility, and is currently the focus of development in the industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- HDMI Technical Advantages
- Division and Function of Servo Signal Lline
- DC Cooling Fan is Mainly Used in What Areas
- What are the Characteristics of Industrial Cool...
- The USB Type-C Connector Specification
- HDMI 1.4 Data Rates
- Car Charger USB Interface
- Wireless Charging Technology
- USB 2.0 and 3.0