Why is the range of non-reactive zones of digital servos smaller than that of analog servos?
Simulating the steering gear takes about 20ms to make a new adjustment. The digital servo drives the motor with a higher frequency PWM. The acceleration of the PWM frequency makes the motor start/stop, acceleration/deceleration more gentle, smoother, and more effective to provide the motor with the torque required for starting. Just as the car gets a smaller throttle control range, it starts/stops and the acceleration/deceleration performance is better. Therefore, the non-reaction area of the digital servo is smaller than that of the analog servo.
Does the analog steering gear install a digital steering engine driver board to increase the reaction speed?
According to the above analysis, the analog steering gear with digital servo drive board must increase the reaction speed. The frequency of the PMW external control signal (such as the tail servo signal from the gyroscope) must be increased. If it is still 50Hz, then the steering response Of course, speed has not improved.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Moisture-proof cooling fan air volume
- The Simple Principle of PWM Intelligent Tempera...
- PWM intelligent temperature control fan features
- Steering engine control dead zone, hysteresis, ...
- Car Charger
- HDMI cable usage
- Is It Effective To Use Industrial Fans in the W...
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
- Phones and Tablets with Built-in Qi Wireless Ch...