When the DC cooling fan is found to have abnormal sound, serious heat of the motor, energized shell, tripping of the switch, inability to start, etc. during operation, it should be stopped immediately. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to perform maintenance during the operation of the fan. After the inspection, it should be tested for about 5 to 10 minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start the operation.
It can only be operated under the condition that the fan is completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the capacity of the power supply facilities is adequate and the voltage is stable. It is forbidden to exceed or fall below the product voltage use range, or the phase-to-phase operation is not allowed. The power supply line must be a dedicated line. Long-term use of temporary lines.
The use of DC cooling fans environment should always keep the air smooth, dry, clean. The surface of the fan should be kept clean, and there should be no debris in the air inlet and outlet. Regularly remove the dust and other debris in the fan and the pipeline.
According to the use of environmental conditions from time to time to supplement or replace the bearing grease (closed bearings in the service life of the motor does not have to replace the grease), in order to ensure the DC cooling fan in the process of good lubrication, refueling frequency of not less than 1000 Hours/times Closed bearings and motor bearings, refueling Fill 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing with zl-3 lithium-based lubricating grease, strictly prohibited oil running
DC cooling fan should be stored in a dry environment to avoid motor or motor damp. DC cooling fans should have defensive measures when stored in the open air. In the process of storage and handling, it is necessary to prevent bumping or strong impact from external force so as not to damage the blower.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Stepping motor
- servo motor
- Steering gear
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle
- Terminal Wire
- Effective Distance of HDMI High-Definition Tran...
- USB Cable Sequence
- Wireless Charging Receiver
- Fan Selection
- Waterproof, Moisture-proof Cooling Fan