1. Low inverter cost and low inverter capacity
The current when the inverter continues to run, the rated value is the peak value of the square wave, the induction motor needs the sine wave current, and the DC cooling fan needs the square wave current. The current rating when the inverter continues to operate generally refers to the effective value of this sine wave. In order to maintain the ability of the inverter to control the motor current, there should be sufficient difference between the DC voltage of the inverter and the induced electromotive force of the motor. In this case, if the peak currents of the DC motor and the induction motor are assumed to be equal, the former power output is 33% higher than the latter, that is, the same rectifier/inverter can drive higher than the output power of the induction motor. 33% brushless DC motor.
2, high power factor
Its power factor is much higher than the induction motor, because the excitation magnetic field of the DC motor does not require the reactive current of the grid. DC motors can operate at a power factor, which is extremely beneficial for low-power motors. Compared with the induction motor, the motor not only has higher efficiency and power factor at rated load, but also has advantages in light load.
3, low loss and high efficiency
The loss caused by the excitation current of the induction motor is eliminated, and the permanent magnet DC motor operates in the synchronous operation mode because the permanent magnet excitation is adopted. Elimination of the transversal loss of the rotor core of the induction motor. These two aspects make the operating efficiency of the permanent magnet DC motor much higher than that of the induction motor, and the efficiency of the small capacity motor is more obvious.
4, good speed control, simple control
DC fan speed control is not only simple, compared with the induction motor frequency control, but also has better speed performance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- The Difference Between Digital Servo and Analog...
- Difference between DC Fan and AC Fan
- What Are DFP, DRP, and UFP?
- What Is the Difference between Cypress's USB-PD...
- Classification of Fans
- DC Cooling Fans’ Storage and Maintenance
- Stepping motor
- servo motor
- Steering gear
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle