1.Classified according to the working principle of the fan
According to the principle of fan operation, there are two types of blade type fan and capacitive fan. The vane type transfers energy to the gas through rotation of the impeller; the volumetric method transfers energy to the gas through periodic changes in the working chamber volume. Both types of fans have different forms.
Blade type fan
Axial flow fan
Mixed flow fan
2. According to the fan working pressure (full pressure) size classification
Inorganic shell, also known as free fan, is commonly used for ventilation of buildings
The most widely used fan. Most air pollution control, ventilation, air conditioning and other projects use such fans.
The higher pressure is the commonly used equipment in the sewage treatment aeration process.
Commonly used air compressors
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- DC Cooling Fans’ Storage and Maintenance
- Stepping motor
- servo motor
- Steering gear
- Centrifugal Blower Working Principle
- Terminal Wire
- Effective Distance of HDMI High-Definition Tran...
- USB Cable Sequence
- Wireless Charging Receiver
- Fan Selection