The car charger can not only charge the mobile phone and the like through the car adapter, cigarette lighter, but also can charge the mobile phone and the like through the USB interface of the computer.
1.500 mA fast charging, 2 ways to charge the phone: Car 12V or 24V power supply, and computer USB interface.
This product supports mobile phones, and USB interface MP3 and MP4 charging, can be directly on-board charging, you can also use a computer to charge, this product is the maximum current of 500 mA, can quickly give the phone a full charge, the best choice for emergency.
(1) The mobile phone can use the adapter plug to charge from the USB interface of the computer;
(2) The mobile phone can be charged via USB car charger adapter (including cigarette lighter);
(3) It can charge any MP3\MP4 that supports USB charging.
2. Patent number design: colorful charging instructions, use ultra-convenient.
3.5 kinds of different mobile phone interfaces, suitable for a variety of mobile phone models including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and support for USB charging mobile phones.
Input: DC12V-24V (internal fuse 2A)
Output: 5-6V/DC 500mA (MAX)
Product Certification: CE, FCC Certification
1. Plug the USB power adapter into the cigarette lighter in the car with the indicator light on and then charge it.
2. Use a USB cable and adapter to charge the phone, MP3, or standard USB interface with an onboard USB power adapter.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Wireless Charging Technology
- USB 2.0 and 3.0
- Two Types of 3D Printing FDM Support
- The Main Features of the HDMI 2.1 Specification
- HDMI Data Transmission
- Three Dimensional (3D) Bioprinting
- 3-D Printing Further Advancements
- The USB Type-C Connector Specification
- 5W, 7.5W and 10W WIRELESS CHARGING MODELS