The HDMI line is an abbreviation for High-Definition Multimedia Interface Cable. It enables high-quality transmission of uncompressed high-definition video and multi-channel audio data. The maximum data transmission speed is 5 Gbps, and it is not necessary to perform digital/analog or analog/digital signals before transmission. The conversion can guarantee the highest quality video signal transmission.
The HDMI line supports a data rate of 5Gbps and can transmit up to 30 meters, enough to handle a 1080p video and an 8-channel audio signal, and because a 1080p video and an 8-channel audio signal require less than 4GB/ s, so the HDMI cable has a large margin, which allows it to use one cable to connect the DVD player, receiver and PRR, respectively.
In addition, HDMI supports EDID, DDC2B, so HDMI-equipped devices have "plug-and-play" features, and the signal source and the display device will automatically "negotiate" and automatically select the most suitable video/audio format.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- Axial fan classification
- The development of puzzle toys 2018
- How to use car charger
- wireless charger iPhone X Samsung S6 iPad mobil...
- 3D Printing Technology
- Simple introduction of HDMI cables
- USB A cable to Micro USB cable 2.0 and USB cabl...