Protected connections – No corrosion when the electronics are all enclosed, away from water or oxygen in the atmosphere. Less risk of electrical faults such as short circuit due to insulation failure, especially where connections are made or broken frequently.
Low infection risk – For embedded medical devices, transmission of power via a magnetic field passing through the skin avoids the infection risks associated with wires penetrating the skin.
Durability – Without the need to constantly plug and unplug the device, there is significantly less wear and tear on the socket of the device and the attaching cable.
Increased convenience and aesthetic quality – No need for cables.
Automated high power inductive charging of electric vehicles allows for more frequent charging events and consequential driving range extension.
Inductive charging systems can be operated automatically without dependence on people to plug and unplug. This results in higher reliability.
Autonomous driving technology, when applied to electric vehicles, depends on autonomous electric charging—automatic operation of inductive charging solves this problem.
Inductive charger of electric vehicles at high power levels enables charging of electric vehicles while in motion (also known as dynamic charging).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- cable harness Industry quality standard
- HDMI cable 1.4 & 2.0
- USB 3.1 Type-C Cable
- The Benefits of Wireless Charging
- What is 3D Printing ?
- DC and AC Servo Motor
- Industrial Fans Flow control
- USB Car Charger Specifications
- Industrial Big Fan Feature
- specification of Servo Motor