5W model *Using 5V,2A adapter is for Any Qi-enabled devices like iPhone X/8/8 plus Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus and other Qi-enabled phones;
7.5W model *Using QC2.0/QC3.0 adapter (9V,1.67A) is ONLY compatible with iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 plus / iPhone X so far;
10 W model *Using QC2.0/QC3.0 adapter(9V,1.67A) is ONLY for Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9plus / S8 / S8plus / S7 / S7 edge / S6 edge plus / Note 5 series devices so far. Please use the most appropriate adapters for best results.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- What Does Servo Motor Mean?
- Techopedia Explains Servo Motor
- The structure of the power cables and data cables
- What is the role of magnetic separator in the Q...
- The Description with Production Processing of T...
- About Wireless Charger
- What is the difference between HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 ?
- Principle of PWM intelligent controlled radiato...
- Some Misunderstandings about VGA, DVI and HDMI
- Characteristics of VGA、DVI、HDMI