3D printing (3DP) is a kind of rapid prototyping technology. It is a technology based on a digital model file and uses a powdery metal or plastic adhesive material to build an object by layer-by-layer printing.
3D printing is usually implemented using digital technology material printers. Often used in mold manufacturing, industrial design and other fields are used to manufacture models, and then gradually used for the direct manufacture of some products, there are already printed parts using this technology. The technology has applications in jewellery, footwear, industrial design, construction, engineering and construction (AEC), automotive, aerospace, dental and medical industries, education, geographic information systems, civil engineering, firearms, and other fields.
Ordinary printers used in everyday life can print flat items designed by computers. The so-called 3D printers and printers basically have the same working principle, but the printing materials are somewhat different. The printing materials of ordinary printers are ink and paper, while the 3D printers contain metal. Different “printing materials” such as ceramics, plastics, and sand are real raw materials. After the printer is connected to a computer, the “printing material” can be superimposed on top of each other through computer control, eventually turning the blueprint on the computer into a blueprint. In kind. In layman's terms, a 3D printer is a device that can "print" a real 3D object, such as printing a robot, printing a toy car, printing various models, or even food. The reason why it is popularly referred to as "printer" is based on the technical principle of ordinary printers, because the process of layered processing is very similar to inkjet printing. This printing technology is called 3D printing technology.
There are many different technologies for 3D printing. What makes them different is that they are created in different layers using the available materials. The commonly used materials for 3D printing include nylon glass fiber, durable nylon material, gypsum material, aluminum material, titanium alloy, stainless steel, silver plating, gold plating, and rubber materials.
There are also many different service of 3D printing. such as food pounch printing service, 3D metal seervice, digital printing service, fabric printing service, box printing service, brochure printing service, (best,cheapest) 3d design service and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Axial fan operation check
- Car charger use matters needing attention
- How to reduce DC fan noise
- The advantages of 3D architectural printing tec...
- How to extend the life of DC fans?
- Data line manufacturer classification
- Basic introduction to HDMI cable
- What are the dust-proof methods for cooling fans?
- Wireless charger related knowledge
- Application of 3D Printing Service in Film and ...
- The Principle of Servo Motor
- Servo PWM Signal Introduction
- DC Fan
- Cooling Fan Classification
- DC Cooling Fan Advantages
- The Difference Between Digital Servo and Analog...
- Difference between DC Fan and AC Fan
- What Are DFP, DRP, and UFP?
- What Is the Difference between Cypress's USB-PD...
- Classification of Fans